Send us an email ASAP on email@example.com or call us on 020 7733 8098 and tell us that you want to return the bike.
We have two policies, depending on the reason for the return.
Wrong colour, wrong size, general bad vibes: 14-day no fuss, no fret returns
If you're not completely happy with your bike for any reason at all, simply let us know within 14 days of taking delivery and return the bike for a full refund.
If your bike needs to be shipped back to us, please get in touch and we'll talk you through the process.
Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the bike.
Unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described: 30-day returns
Under the Consumer Rights Act, you also have the right to reject any goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described. You will get a full refund - including the postage cost of the return.
This right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods. This could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later.
After the initial 30 days, you can't demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to repair or replacement.
How to re-pack the bike
Send us an email ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) announcing your intention to return the bike. Although we offer a full refund for the cost of the bike, we can't afford to cover the cost of the return. The organisation and cost of returning the bike safely to us is your responsibility.
The best way to do this is to keep the box and re-pack in the same way it arrived. Please contact us for complete instructions on how to pack the bike. Before the bike is shipped, you will need to ensure that:
- The pedals have been removed.
- The handlebars have been rotated.
- The forks have been sufficiently wrapped in cardboard to protect them from damage during shipping. Especially underneath the dropouts.
- All loose parts are covered in packaging and tied down, so that they cannot move during transit. It's best to use cable ties or tape to bind everything together.
- The box has been filled with plenty of spare cardboard to make sure the bike won't rattle around in the box.
- The box has been marked as 'Fragile' and our delivery address in a clearly visible on the box.
How long before the money is back in my account?
We will refund the cost of the bike within 7 working days of its arrival in our workshop. This gives us a chance to give it the once over and get the money back in your account.