Send us an email ASAP (email@example.com) announcing your intention to return the bike. Although we offer a full refund for the cost of the bike, we can't afford to cover the cost of the return. The organisation and cost of returning the bike safely to us is your responsibility.
The best way to do this is to keep the box and re-pack in the same way it arrived. Please contact us for complete instructions on how to pack the bike. Before shipping the bike, you will need to ensure that:
- The pedals have been removed.
- The handlebars have been rotated.
- The forks have been sufficiently wrapped in cardboard to protect them from damage during shipping. Especially underneath the dropouts.
- All loose parts are covered in packaging and tied down, so that they cannot move during transit. It's best to use cable ties or tape to bind everything together.
- The box has been filled out with plenty of spare cardboard to make sure the bike won't rattle around in the box.
- The box has been marked as 'Fragile' and our delivery address in a clearly visible on the box.